Next Friday Senator Kate Lundy, Rohit Bhargava, and I will be hosting a half-day conference on how government agencies can get engaged in social media. The Frocomm event is next Friday, 11 September, and will cover off on the following topics:
- Why social media matters to Government
- How Government Agencies Can Engage Safely & Strategically
- The business case for social media
- How to start developing a social media engagement strategy
- ROI: what are the measurement options?
- How to monitor social media using free and paid services
- The 10 best-practice tools for social media
- Best use of blogs and microblogging (Twitter)
We’ll be live Tweeting and covering the conference from the Asia Digital Map blog, so stay tuned for more!