Over the next week, the 360 Digital Influence team from across Australia and Asia will be sharing some of their favourite social media sites, applications, personalities and tools that are worth bookmarking. Sites that are, so to speak, delicious.
I’ll kick off the series by talking about Listorious – a new site that’s focussed on a topic that’s all the rage right now – Twitter lists. As you likely have heard by now, Twitter recently rolled out a “lists” feature that allows you to publish lists of people to follow on Twitter, categorised by topic. Listorious is simply a directory of “awesome” (their word not mine!) lists on Twitter and is a great place to look if you’re interested in hearing what people who talk about a specific issue or topic have to say.
Here are a few things about Listorious that are worth checking out:
- Tags: You can browse Twitter lists by tags
- Top 140 Lists: Organised by the most-followed Twitter lists and includes names you know such as Robert Scoble, Pete Cashmore & Tim O’Reilly
- Twitter Profile: The Listorious team regularly Tweets great new lists, so this is a good account to follow
- Australians: Heaps of Australian-related lists (e.g., Perth Twitterers, Awesome Aussies, etc.)
- Asia: Same for Asia (e.g., HongKong News, Mandarin-Culture, etc.)
And, if you’ve taken some initiative and created a killer list yourself, you can submit your list to Listorious as well.