Some interesting nuggets in the August 2010 Australian Online Landscape Review from Nielsen:
- Internet Use: 14.84 million Australians used the Internet in the past month
- Stickiest Site: Facebook is responsible for 90% of all time spent on social media sites in Australia
- Social: Over 70% of Australian Internet users visited a social media site in the past month
- Peak Times: 5PM & Mondays are the heaviest times of the week for Internet use
- Mobile Web: Mobile Web usage jumped in the past month – more than 250K Australians accessed the Web through a mobile device
Good to see we remain the most Facebook-addicted country in the world!