We’re growing and we’re looking to hire awesome people to join our team of smart, fun and irreverent social business professionals.
We’re looking to fill the following roles in Hong Kong:
- Director level – Work with Tom and your fellow regional directors to build the Social@Ogilvy business across 19 markets in APAC
- Strategists / Senior Strategists – lead client accounts, develop strategy and nurture your team members
- Associate Strategists – begin your career in social media, with solid foundations with some of the best training in the business
To make it easy we’ve put together a three step process for you to apply.
Step 1: Check Your Twitter Profile
Take a look at your Twitter / Weibo profile and if you find the words: maven / guru / expert? No need to apply. We want people whose focus it is to build our clients’ profiles, not their own.
Step 2: Check Your CV
If you put your CV in with a bunch of other papers (say, the CVs of other candidates) does it stand out? Does it leap out and say, ”Hey, dudes, I’m really interesting, look at me!”
Step 3: Send your CV to us
Email your CV to jonathan dot nguyen at ogilvy dot com
- 1,000 Awesome Points! You are fluent in Cantonese (spoken) / Traditional Chinese (written)
- 500 Awesome Points! You are fluent in Mandarin (spoken) / Simplified Chinese (written)
- 100 Awesome Points! Any other Asian language
- 100 Awesome Points! If you were a former professional football player (soccer), chef, Unicorn or similarly interesting past career.